Here are a few upcoming things I’m SO excited about!
- I’m unbelievably excited about the new series we’re starting Sunday, “Love, Marriage, Baby Carriage.” This is going to be a STRONG series on Marriage, Sex, Relationships, and Kids. I hope you’ll join us and bring someone. This is a GREAT opportunity to invite that person you’ve wanted to for so long.
- Our Small Groups start next Sunday, January 30. Lives are changed in groups. I’m excited about my new group starting, and the 13 other new groups! I hope you’ll share your life by joining one!
- I’m excited about our upcoming Night of Worship, Sunday, January 30 (my birthday, by the way!) at 6pm. Last time was UNBELIEVABLE. Seriously one of the most amazing moments in the history of our church. BE THERE. www.access.tv/worship
- I’m speaking at Southeastern University’s chapel on Wednesday. I love opportunities to pour into the lives of students!
- I’m excited that our new office space has given us the room to grow, and provided us with a beautiful, huge room for meetings and events. Such a blessing. I’m excited about not moving offices any more (more on that later)
- I’m excited about Chocolate and Coffee, an event that my wife puts on each year. It’s such a fun night for ladies. I still hear people talk about the last one!
- Finally, I’m taking my hot wife on a hot date tomorrow night. I love that girl.
I’m just excited. We keep hearing stories of life change. We’re connecting with so many new people right now. It’s an exciting time, and it’s going to get better and better!