I see a side of church that few get to see. The more I know, the more I wonder how anyone can get through life without a church family. Every day is filled with opportunities to meet needs or to have our needs met. We need each other.
In the last few hours, I’ve had both kinds of opportunities come through my email. Let’s meet these needs or have our needs met! Email me and I’ll hook you up with ways to contact these people!
• A single mom in our church from South Lakeland is moving and desperately needs moving help on Saturday, June 6 after 1 PM or anytime on Wednesday, June 10. Boxes and luggage needs to be moved downstairs from the 3rd floor.
• Another single mom in our church could use a ride to job interviews in the coming weeks as she gets back on her feet.
• A kind new mom in our church just offered this armoire and changing table to a family in need. It just needs to be taken by Sunday.
• Another kind family has an upright piano for free to a good home. It has some dings and dents on it, and needs a tune up, but is a good piano!
CELEBRATE & PRAY:
• On Wednesday afternoon, I posted a huge prayer request on Facebook about an amazing new family in our church who had a baby. The baby was having serious complications with breathing, oxygen, and potential issues related to a lack of oxygen at birth. I asked you to pray, and SO many responded. Since then, a lot of amazing progress has been made. Read Jenny’s post below and LET’S CONTINUE TO PRAY!